Workforce Management Analyst
|Reference # :||19-01192||Title :||Workforce Management Analyst|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||12/09/2019|
Workforce Management Analyst
The Cyber Security Business Management Core Services Team aims at allowing Cyber Security Services to maintain its focus on strategic initiatives and key programs related to improving the experience of customers and employees, increased productivity, and strengthened controls. In support of this goal, Cyber Security Business Management provides centrally managed support services within workforce management.
The resource management team oversees and manages the end-to-end processes for everything related to workforce. It includes but is not limited to management of requests for new positions, joiners/leavers, interaction with HR, location strategy, financial run rate reconciliation and management reporting for full time direct staff, contractors, and statement of work engagements (temp. staff and augmentations).
We are looking for a candidate who will help with the following initiatives:
- In support of the headcount request process, the candidate will help to submit requests for pre-approval and ensure timely approvals.
- Interaction with supporting organizations such as Human Resources, Staffing, and Sourcing to complete resource management related tasks
- Performs secondary analysis to ensure every action is budgeted properly by type and/or region
- Assistance with end to end process documentation
- Responsible with BAU reporting such as posture report, open reqs, aging reqs, etc.
- Maintain up to date organizational chart
- Global directory maintenance
- Brainstorming and implementation of an internal tool that can be used for a professional certification repository
- Central point of contact for real estate initiatives / tasks and developing partnerships with regional or country leads for any task needed.
- Responsible for seating arrangements, utilization reports, cut sheets, new hire support, etc.
- Ad hoc requests as needed
- Great communications skills; Must be able to interact with senior management from both a business and technical perspective
- Ability to take direction and execute in a fast pace environment
- The candidate is expected to have a very strong knowledge Microsoft tools like Excel, SharePoint, Visio, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong process management skills to see open items through from beginning to end
- A fast learner with strong attention to detail and ability to adapt to changes in the organization
- Business acumen
- Strong background in process documentation
- Certifications (ITIL, BPMN) are a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary