Workday Configuration HCM Onboarding
|Reference # :||20-00768||Title :||Workday Configuration HCM Onboarding|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||07/06/2020 / 11/30/2020|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Sr. Workday Recruiting & Onboarding Configuration Specialist – Talent Acquisition Operations Technology
The Workday Configuration Team is responsible to for building a Workday experience that makes "HR Stuff " simple for the Major Global Bank.
This position requires strong Workday HCM Recruiting & Onboarding functional configuration hands-on experience with proven work experience implementing or supporting a few Workday HCM in large global organizations. Our team is global and is responsible for making HR business processes run smoother and bringing innovation and technology to our workforce. We focus on providing an amazing experience to our users in a fast-paced environment made up of over 200,000 employees in over 100 countries. Regardless of location or level of experience, members of the Configuration team have the opportunity to create, develop and implement some of the most complex global operations around the world.
Successful candidates will have collaboration and partnership experience cross-functionally and across multiple locations globally. The Configuration Team will need to work with cross-functional teams to understand the HR business needs and to assess Workday configuration feasibility and impact to other business processes, integrations, or security. The team will serve as the subject matter expert for Workday functional configuration.
- Work directly with functional and technical project teams to assess Workday HCM business needs and translate those needs into a globally aligned configuration and business process model that aligns with project initiatives.
- Configure BPs, edit BPs, add condition rules and calculated fields as needed.
- Build custom calculated fields for business processes using Workday business objects in the Recruiting & Onboarding domains.
- Assess the impact and feasibility of configuration or business process changes and their impact on Workday, security, and/or integrations.
- Provide Workday expertise and recommendations that meets HR business needs and is compliant with Major Global Bank standards and policies.
- Build solutions that are sustainable and scalable using Workday configuration.
- Unit test based on functional requirements. Work with the testing team to track defects/fixes. Manage issues through resolution.
- Collaborate with internal project teams and external partner resources.
- Provide consistent and clear communications between all project stakeholders.
- Perform analysis on Workday configuration and business process changes resulting from change requests or Workday upgrades.
- Subject matter expertise and prior hands-on experience with Workday HCM in a Recruiting & Onboarding configurator role on at least 2-3 large scale implementations.
- Workday certification or training is a big plus
- 4+ years' experience in implementation and production support of Workday HCM with a demonstrated understanding of key HR Recruiting & Onboarding processes
- Solid understanding of multi-lingual translations and configuration
- Knowledge on how to configure DocuSign for signing documents in Workday
- Knowledge on how to configure offer letters with text blocks and condition rules
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related discipline.
- Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and influencing skills; must have the ability to organize and effectively provide responses and prioritize assigned tasks.
- Ability to work on highly cross-functional, geographically distributed project teams.
- Ability to understand and follow Client's Software Development Life-cycle and recommended documentation for purposes of future Audit
- Ability to work remotely and overlap portion of daily hours with US eastern time-zone
Please see our complete list of jobs at: