Web Developer Front End
|Reference # :||18-00616||Title :||Web Developer Front End|
|Location :||Getzville, NY|
|Position Type :||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||04/30/2018 / 10/31/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
- The Graphic Communications Department is a full-service support that is a fast-paced, customer-oriented production environment servicing clients within Client. It consists of Print Design and web-based products, distribution solutions and services.
- The requirements and responsibilities for all aspects of this role include (but are not limited to) the following:
- This position requires demonstrated mastery of modern web-development techniques and prior experience working with medium- to large-scale websites under deadline. A list demonstrating a history of web development projects is a must.
- The best candidate will have a proven history with website development and an excellent understanding of web standards working in a business environment. A successful candidate must be organized, detail oriented, diplomatic and responsible.
Requirements: Candidate must be tested.
Education: COMPUTER SCIENCE DEGREE is a must and from a reputable college
- Must submit portfolio (link that works)
- Excellent communication skills – THIS IS A MUST
- Must have relevant professional work experience
- Must have some experience with client interaction
- Extensive experience working on tight deadlines in fast-paced environments
- Extremely detail oriented, self-motivated and disciplined
- Experience using Photoshop for image slicing and optimization
- Familiar with web standards and cross-platform, cross-browser issues
- Experience developing and testing across multiple browsers, platforms:
• Experience with SQL and noSQL databases a plus, especially PostgreSQL
• Experience with at least one server-side scripting language. Experience with JSP a plus
Tools: Adobe Creative Suite, FTP clients
- Experience developing and deploying applications and / or websites in windows, linux, and mac os x environments.
- Please also note - this is not a graphic designer role - this is a Front-end Development role
Please see our complete list of jobs at: