Web Accessibility Specialist
|Reference # :||19-00343||Title :||Web Accessibility Specialist|
|Location :||Albany, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/11/2019 / 06/10/2021|
The Department of Motor Vehicles requires assistance with System Modernization projects that involves Web Accessibility expertise and auditing.
Will perform extensive accessibility analysis and create documentation for new or existing transactions that will involve:
- Working independently or with other accessibility testers to assess web pages and documents (i.e., PDF) for conformance to established web accessibility standards (in particular WCAG 2.0 AA).
- Developing detailed reports explaining accessibility defects identified through an audit and suggest remediation methods/techniques.
- Reviewing results of assessment with developers, project team members, and management. Answering questions regarding testing methods and interpretation of the results.
- Creating comprehensive accessibility documentation for use by developers.
- Guidance and participation in developing an accessibility audit methodology.
- Providing expert accessibility feedback to transactions and form designs.
07 - 06342
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary