Vulnerability and Threat Management
|Reference # :||19-00631||Title :||Vulnerability and Threat Management|
|Location :||Ft. Lauderdale, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/05/2019 / 08/05/2020|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Job Description: The candidate's primary responsibility will be to certify, engineer, design following internal Major Global Bank standards. This includes, but not limited to, troubleshooting of the infrastructure, develop and support monitoring tools, Vulnerability and Threat Management lifecycle, engage with business to understand use cases, develop and deploy dashboards and product integration. This person must understand the high level principles around software development lifecycle and must be able to capture and articulate requirements and progress clearly. There is documentation involved in this process which will be also the responsibility of the candidate to deliver.
1. Must have strong Linux skills to be able to troubleshoot and support the application. 4 years’ experience
2. Scripting on Bash and Python scripting required. Must be able to write automation scripts, etc required to support day to day activities 3 years’ experience
3. Some Experience with Advanced user behavior intelligence and insider threat detection tools (DTEX, Securonix)
4. Understanding of BigData general is a required. DTEX and Securonix runs on big data platforms.
4. Splunk power user is required. (Content creating, data onboarding, troubleshooting, automation).
5. Understanding macOS and macOS software packaging for agent deployment.
6. CISSP certification or any other Security certification is a plus
7. Must be a self-starter and be able to manage their time against deliverables
8. Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Visio, Word and Excel
9. Advanced written and verbal communication skills
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary