Visual Studio .NET Developer
|Reference # :||19-00491||Title :||Visual Studio .NET Developer|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||07/29/2019 / 07/28/2021|
(1) Replacement for SIF Web Application Framework
(2) Straight Through Processing: Search System
(3) Alternate Work Assignment Method for Equal Distribution
• Replacement of the current PHS framework with an MVC architecture for faster Web application development process.
• Enhancement of the search system and related applications to support Straight Through Processing of applications for quotes and policy. New functionalities to allow for the entire experience of obtaining a quote through the creation of a policy to be free of an underwriter intervention.
• Development of applications to support office reorganization such as an alternate work assignment system re-engineering of diary system to align with new business workflow.
The duties of the consulting resources would be to plan, create, modify, test and implement code in support of any of the following:
- Participate in Agile Scrum software development lifecycle
The consultant will adhere to NYSIF's application development standards, including, but not limited to, project management methodology, SDLC (software development life cycle), Enterprise Architecture standards and the IT governance process.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary