|Reference # :||19-00494||Title :||UX/UI Designer|
|Location :||New Jersey, NJ|
|Position Type :||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||07/01/2019 / 11/30/2019|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Job Purpose: Global Market Sales Technology Team is looking for an innovative and creative UX Designer for Retail Velocity Portal and Market Sales Analytics who possess strong technical and problem solving skills. The candidate will be involved in gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers. Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows etc.
This person will excute day-to-day and long term UX and product design tasks with increased activity as a subject matter expert (SME) and providing delivery estimates, timelines and status updates to business analyst / project managers. The areas of focus may include but not limited to content, controls, visual designs, user research, branding, tactical/strategic improvements and storytelling by adhering to internal brand and UI standards.
Key Responsibilities :
- Meet with business stakeholders to gather feedback, assess requirements and present concepts
- Execute improvements to UX, UI and overall design that represent business as well as peer team requirements
- Create prototypes and usage scenarios
- Analyze user feedback and iterating to enhance user experience
- Work closely with Business Analyst and Project Managers in providing delivery estimates/timelines
- Independent and proactive approach in mind mapping usage
- Assume ownership of discrete pieces of larger strategic efforts
- Prioritize and process day-to-day design requests
- Adhere to engineering excellence procedures
- Manage issues and dependencies by aligning requirements and sprints.
- Conduct usability testing
- Experience in Financial Industry
- Experience and knowledge in user interface design and user experience
- Must have strong communication, building relationship, influencing and negotiating skills
- Excellent inter personal, problem solving and team work skills
- Expert in wireframing and UI prototyping
- HTML, Adobe Creative Cloud, some form of protoyping software (Sketch, Axure, Balsamiq, etc.). CSS ideal but not required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite specifically with Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint
- UX research expertise
- Usage of UX Tools
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence
- Worked on Agile Methodologies
- Wireframing and UI Prototyping
- UX Writing
- Visual Communication
- Relationship and Expectation Management
- Bacherlor's Degree is a must
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as UX designer
Please see our complete list of jobs at: