Treasury Program & Change Management Lead Analyst
They need exp within 3 main areas:
Funds transfer pricing or balance sheet management
Interest rate risk
Can come from product mgr or project manager or lead BA background
The Treasury Program & Change Management Lead Analyst is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Participates in implementation management for strategic initiatives, technology portfolio budget management, project support, as well as communications and policy management across Treasury
- Assists in managing the end-to-end program tracking, reporting and implementation processes, communications and policies, as well as resource Planning and financial oversight (including staff and technology budgets).
- Contributes to implementation of common data and data standards, common processes and integrated technology platforms
- Enables a foundational reporting infrastructure across Client businesses and global functions by ensuring consistency across the organization
- Participates in creating effective and efficient processes and governance
- Optimize business and operating models and simplify organizational structures.
- Develop and maintain rigorous project plans and manage tactical project needs, including resource requirements, relationship management, and task management.
- Advises on directional strategy by analyzing subject matter and its application in own job and the business.
- Acts as a technical expert who acts as an advisor on significant business/product decisions
- Implements policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Banking, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 4-7+ years of relevant experience, within the financial services industry preferred.
- Knowledge and expertise in Transformation, Program Management, including Project Management and/or management reporting and analysis.
- Recognized technical authority for an area within the business.
- Requires communication and diplomacy skills in order to guide and influence others.
- Experience and demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities in a complex and dynamic environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to make decisions in the absence of detailed instructions.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- PMP preferred
Bachelors/University degree, Master's degree preferred