|Reference # :||21-00975||Title :||Training Specialist|
|Location :||Getzville, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||07/19/2021 / 06/30/2022|
Experienced Trainer in PowerPoint and Excel charting to cultivate skills and knowledge of the Presentation Technology team. Your goal as the Presentation Technology Trainer will be to conduct informative training sessions, promote company efficiency, motivate others and improve the skills of all personnel.
The ideal candidate is a great communicator with the ability to effectively describe complicated ideas to different audiences. You must be highly organized, proficient in time management, and possess excellent public speaking skills.
Presentation Technology (Pres Tech) is a global group of specialists who provide services to internal banking clients within the Institutional Clients Group (i.e. Banking and Corporate Markets Advisory, Treasury and Trade Solutions, Markets, etc.).
Working in a busy 24/7 department that produces live deal, pitch book and custom design materials for high-profile investment banking transactions using MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Responsible for evaluating our needs and current practices and collaborating with management to identify training needs for the Presentation Technology team
- Create and deliver a training development plan complete with materials, tutorials, instructions, and learning resources such as online modules and guides
- Schedule and conduct appropriate training sessions, seminars, workshops, individual training sessions, lectures, etc.
- Train and guide all new global employees
- Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all staff are performing job responsibilities according to training
- Communicate additional training needs of employees
- Training not only for skill, but for speed and accuracy
- Keep abreast of new techniques in corporate teaching
- Assists both clients and staff with troubleshooting of technical and template-related queries
- Critical thinking and efficiency strategies necessary
- Systematic teaching and training techniques a must
- Leadership skills
- Advanced knowledge of Desktop Publishing applications – essential
- 2 years of teaching or corporate training experience - both large and small groups
- A confident public speaker and a devoted educator who is up-to-date on the latest tools and resources needed to improve employee training and performance
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Graphic Design with 2 years' previous experience as a trainer, corporate training specialist, or related position
- Solid knowledge of the latest corporate training techniques
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- MS Office certification – desirable
- Certification from talent and training associations a plus
- Experience with technologies and best practices for instructional manuals and teaching platforms
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office – essential - to include: Advanced Excel charting- bar, column, pie, bubble, scatter, funnel AND Advanced PowerPoint – video, animation, morph transition, digital ink
- Exceptional coaching and mentoring skills
- Attention to detail a must
- Understanding and application of effective teaching methodologies and tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Organized and able to create multiple timelines and schedules
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
Please see our complete list of jobs at: