|Reference # :||21-01397||Title :||Training Specialist|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/11/2021 / 04/10/2022|
GCB Global Data Governance Office Training / Content Specialist
Business requires support in the development and continued expansion of training/educational content to support organizations specific processes. Processes impact internal stakeholders from which the Training/Content Specialist must work with closely and in addition support various subjects from which organization must adhere to due to existing policy requirements.
- Design and develop training aids such as modules and/or handbooks.
- Outline and quickly understand key concepts, processes and solutions.
- Respond to internal stakeholders with requests for training content.
- Identify internal and external training programs and address competency gaps.
- Assists in analyzing and assessing training and development needs for role specific task/activities.
- Liaise with subject matter experts to ensure requirements are appropriately articulated within training aid.
- Maintain and organize employee training records.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year college or university or equivalent experience.
- 3 or more years of experience supporting enterprise training programs.
- Proficient with MS Office products including Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook required.
- Detail-oriented, thorough and quality oriented.
- Solid understanding of individual training and development principles preferred.
- Able to write complex processes into simplified reports, modules, business correspondence and/or procedure manuals.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate training plans.
- Organizing and coordinating skills.
- Adept in planning and multi-tasking.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work multiple.
- Highly motivated individual self-starter, but knows when to escalate if necessary.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: