|Reference # :||20-00839||Title :||Tester|
|Location :||Albany, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/25/2020 / 08/25/2022|
NIMRS (NYS Incident Management Reporting System) and other OMH projects as needed.
This position will fill a key role on priority projects in support of the New York State Office of Mental Health's mission. This position will be responsible for quality assurance activities such as building and automating test cases based on system requirements, triaging and recording defects and ensuring compliance with agency, state, and federal regulation. In addition, this position may be required to assist in development of help documents for the end user.
Daily Tasks will include but not limited to the following:
1. Design, develop and execute the entire QA process, including documentation of test plans, test cases and test scripts for various web applications. Including testing of applications on desktop and mobile devices.
2. Test various applications both manually and using automation testing tools (such as Selenium WebDriver), performing functional, integration, regression, system, and ADA compliance (using WAVE, NVDA), performance (using LoadRunner, Silk Performer) and ad-hoc testing.
3. Develop and maintain automated regression tests using Selenium WebDriver with .Net Core for multiple
applications using frameworks such as Open2Test, keyword-driven on various browsers.
4. Work as part of the project team to ensure the project is meeting business and technical requirements, assist in triaging defects, and help to maintain the defect logs using TFS (Team Foundation Server)/ Client Quality Center
5. Analyze business needs and create user acceptance tests and appropriate documentation.
6. Help integrate software modules into a fully functional solution and do integration testing.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: