|Reference # :||20-00432||Title :||Tester|
|Location :||Menands, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/15/2020 / 06/15/2021|
To assist in development support and maintenance of Office for Healthcare Emergency Preparedness (OHEP) funded applications used for preparedness planning and response in emergencies. The incumbent will provide testing support for various Emergency Preparedness applications undergoing updates including but not limited to:
- IMS Dashboard
- Countermeasure Data Management System (CDMS)
- Medical Emergency Response Inventory Tracking System (MERITS)
Cyber Security Incident Reporting
Provide a list of the day to day tasks to be performed by the Selected Candidate:
Operating under the direction of Senior Project Coordinator:
1. Manage all testing activities, including UI, automated, load, integration, performance and scalability testing for various funded applications.
2. Manage all preparation and execution of test documentation. Provide support and direction to mid-level tester as needed to efficiently develop test plans/scope, test scenarios, test cases and comprehensive test data.
3. Identify technical and functional software defects and work with mid-level tester to log and resolve these defects using defect/issue tracking software.
4. Keep up to date with standards and requirements of software quality assurance as stipulated by software testing authorities
Please see our complete list of jobs at: