|Reference # :||20-00317||Title :||Tester|
|Location :||Brooklyn, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||04/15/2020 / 04/15/2022|
The DIIT Quality Control Group is embarking on an effort to elevate the quality and speed at which our systems deployed. The awarded consultant will perform a wide range of system testing such as automated and manual QC test case, scenario, and script development, execution, and QC data design. This testing will uncover unknown vulnerabilities within a program before they occur. These services are being contracted because DOE does not possess personnel with the skills needed for this position.
Implement an efficient and scalable Selenium Webdriver framework and with designing multiple types of automation frameworks including data-driven, modular, and database.
• Identify and write efficient test automation scripts using Selenium Webdriver. This task is coding scripts and not using simple recording of the UI.
• Successfully automate smoke tests and regression test suites
• Review peer scripts before they are checked into the test automation library.
• Cross-train and mentor other team members on the
automation framework and scripts development.
• Develop and maintain software test plans, test cases, and scripts and scenarios in accordance with current QA procedures and methodologies to accurately describe test scope and test schedules.
• Defines data quality test strategy and test plan in collaboration with project stakeholders.
• Designs, creates, and maintains test data as needed to support quality testing.
• Develop a Performance Test Plan/Strategy that includes short and long-term test objectives, types of tests required, workload matrix, scenarios, etc. using the Load Runner tool.
• Build performance test scripts and load projections needed to simulate virtual users
• Build test execution scenarios for various types of tests such as load, stress, duration/endurance, and run tests
• Administer deep-dive and methodic performance degradation diagnostics/troubleshooting and propose viable explanations to the dev community
• Stays current on recent and emerging trends with respect software testing, and evaluates them for implementation at DIIT for continuous process improvement.
• Participates in DIIT's System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process improvement initiatives with the Project Management Office and the Application Development teams to provide gap analysis and recommendations for the resolution of issues.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: