|Reference # :||19-00960||Title :||Tester|
|Location :||Albany, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/25/2019 / 05/20/2021|
Day-to-day tasks include but are not limited to:
1. Analyze software requirements and define the testing strategy for the application.
2. Follow all standards and procedures defined by the Health Portfolio Quality Management Center and the Division of Nutrition Business Solutions Unit.
3. Work with the project team to define test scenarios and create a release management plan following established templates and standards.
4. Define folder structure for Test Plan Module in Client ALM.
5. Using the test case template; create a test case for each test scenario identified in the Release Management Plan with clearly defined test steps, test data requirements and expected results.
6. Review test cases created by other staff.
7. Export test cases from EXCEL to Client ALM test plan module, set up tests in test lab, run tests and record results.
8. Create test data.
9. Develop automated test plans and/or test scripts.
10. Validate, Log, prioritize and track defects using Client ALM.
11. Create/execute SQL queries as needed to investigate/validate test results.
12. Facilitate defect meetings with the development team, follow up on defects as needed, and retest resolved defects.
13. Prepare Release Test Result Acceptance Forms for QA and UAT.
14. Create/Generate reports in Client ALM for requirements coverage, test results, defects and others as requested to monitor the status of testing activities and demonstrate compliance with QMC standards.
15. Analyze and Validate User Acceptance Testing defects and provide support as requested for User Acceptance Testing
16. Compile reports and activity status as requested by the unit manager or project manager.
17. Prepare and execute a knowledge transfer.
18. Follow enterprise, cluster level, department level, and division level directives, best practices, standards, and methodologies, as appropriate or requested.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary