|Reference # :||19-00933||Title :||Tester|
|Location :||Rensselaer, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/12/2019 / 05/12/2022|
New York State of Health (NYSOH) is New York's official health plan marketplace established by Executive Order No. 42. Development and design of the marketplace is funded with federal Exchange establishment grant funds. The temporary personnel services requested are needed to support the on-going design and development of information technology systems consistent with enrollment goals and federal and state law and rules.
The Tester will work closely with NYSOH program staff, vendors and other stakeholders to define requirements for the NYSOH and in Operations and Maintenance of the system
• Provide regular status updates to upper management on various projects and keep them abreast of risk, issues, and mitigation plans.
• Deliver oral and written communications to business owners, IT program team members, and management.
• Work on complex software in a fast-paced, high volume work environment.
• Utilize communication and facilitation to reach consensus among stakeholders.
• Perform software testing, as needed, including specifying test scenarios and test cases, executing tests, and analyzing and documenting defects in a defect management system.
• Assist with writing and reviewing Standard Operating Procedures.
• Perform quality assurance on notice templates
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary