|Reference # :||19-00668||Title :||Tester|
|Location :||Albany, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/17/2019 / 09/17/2020|
QA/Tester for testing and quality assurance for NYPORTS application enhancements and defect remediation
The consultant will focus on Quality Assurance activities and responsibilities that will include but not be limited to:
- Develop test plans, scenarios, and test cases which will exercise the business, functional, and technical requirements of the system.
- Develop test data for use in executing the QA phase of the SDLC.
- Develop and execute test plans and scenarios, including regression and volume tests.
- Evaluate test results and performance of software.
- Identify technical and functional software defects.
- Work with the project team to complete the QA process to bring the software quality to a level where it can be delivered to NYSDOH for user acceptance tests.
Assist NYSDOH staff in performing user acceptance tests.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary