Test Manager/Investment Bank
|Reference # :||19-00950||Title :||Test Manager/Investment Bank|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||10/09/2019|
Client is seeking to hire a Test Manager for the Regulatory Project with atleast 5 years of experience. We are looking for a highly motivated Testing professional with strategic mindset which is forward looking , transforms and ready to own the quality of mission critical software. The individual will assist in strenthening Test Governance model and have specific ownership of the functional Testing activities.
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
The individual will partner with development, business and support teams to build an understanding of the varied and complex business functionality supported by the financial systems.
– The position is based in Tampa, USA and is required to review the day to day delivery work, ensuring a robust process implementation, identifying project/program delivery risks and work on risk mitigation.
- Possess atleast 5 years of testing experience
- Proven ability to lead a mid-size team with leadership capabilities used at a Major Global Bank
- Ability to work with local and global stakeholders for the department
- Provide oversight and governance for all testing decisions made across the various applications in the department
- Keep onself apprised to trends and innovations in the testing marketplace and an innate capability to apply them within the Major Global Bank context
- Ability to create an innovative and open environment in all directions
- Candidate will lead the team to bring the ownership and accountability
- Principly operate at high integraty and drive the positve culture within team
- Applies skills and knowledge of the testing to develop solutions to meet client and business needs
- The candidate will work with complex and variable issues with multiple stakeholders across geographies
– Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex material from multiple sources
- Is self-motivated individual and creative thinker
• Develop and drive the Automation (web, API) and Performance testing strategy with a culture of innovation without impacting BAU
• Design the framework, approach and provide the cost effective solutions to the customers
• Ensure teams following the processes and standards
• Plan and Estimate to further manager and drive the work effectively
• Regular monitoring and reporting for KPIs and Metrics
• Manage the Vendor teams to ensure the smooth and timely delivery
• Should be able to conduct tool evaluation and provide recommendations
• Responsible for ensuring clear and timely communication of project status and issues to Test management team
"Ability to understand functional complexity and have innovative outlook to outline test automation framework . Ability to build robust single click solution which fits into a bigger picture for end to end across testing life cycle
The successful candidate will also face the following challenges:
• This challenging role will require the candidate to be involved in the full project lifecycle, to ensure that new developments provide the anticipated functionality, and to ensure current functionality is unaffected.
• The production of metrics surrounding the quality of software, trend analysis of the underlying causes, and implementation of remedial actions
• The role provides opportunity to work on a range of projects, normally with several tasks ongoing at any one time. The work will provide the candidate with numerous chances to deliver concrete business benefits.
• Ability to work independently with little direction, team oriented, results-driven environment.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision, adapting quickly to new technologies
• A high level of oral and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with senior managers, colleagues and other stakeholders.
• Ability to work under pressure and think clearly in challenging situations in a logical manner.
• Good analytical and Problem solving skills
B.Tech. in Computer Science or related fields or equivalent
• Knowledge of industry standard Testing processes.
• Self-motivated individual and creative thinker who will take ownership and accountability.
• Knowledge of Testing lifecycle and methodologies
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary