Techno-Functional BA - Commodities Trading - Investment Bank
|Reference # :||20-01365||Title :||Techno-Functional BA - Commodities Trading - Investment Bank|
|Location :||Houston, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||12/07/2020 / 03/07/2021|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
This is a Techno-Functional BA role. Prefer candidate that comes from the Dev space within financial services/Commodities.
- Have good Analytical skills & Business domain knowledge on Commodities Trade Modelling and Life Cycle.
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define impact, outcome criteria and metrics.
- Analyse and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Be the link between the company Business Functions and the Technology Department to evaluate needs (requirement gathering, opportunity management based on emerging technology and business case) and document formally.
- Conducting meetings to gather user requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, workflow storyboards, use case scenarios and other methods.
- Provide Use cases for the requirements and drive to completion of tests on requirements.
- Work with stakeholders and the project and application maintenance team to prioritise requirements focused on Commodities Trade and Order Data Feeds
- Test the newly implemented systems and features.
- Worked on Commodities Regulatory/Compliance Reporting Projects
- Candidate should have 6+ years of experience with Business knowledge on Commodities or Finance
- Desire to implement industry best practices
- Drive and Determination
- Planning and Organizing
- Good communication skills
- Teamwork skills
- Aptitude to learn new Business processes
- Delivery Focused
Please see our complete list of jobs at: