Technical Writer Analyst
|Reference # :||17-01955||Title :||Technical Writer Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||12/04/2017 / 01/26/2018|
Job Description – Business Analyst
Incumbent will be a member of a team of analysts and responsibilities will include:
- Document department processes (step by step) in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- Ensure all process documentation is accurate and up to date.
- Identify gaps in the process.
- Develop process maps
- Should have prior risk and control experience in a corporate environment. Identify key controls within the process.
- Work closely with subject matter experts to gather and document knowledge.
Position Qualifications: Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree 2+ years technical writing experience preferred.
- 1+ years Finance or Credit Risk experience.
- 1+ years' experience at large financial institution preferred.
- Strong Visio skills required.
- Must possess excellent analytical background and skill set to understand end to end process flow of data.
- Proficiency in Credit Risk concepts preferred.
- Previous exposure to Basel II or Basel III preferred.
- Consumer banking products experience or exposure is preferred.
- Experience working with a variety of financial or risk platforms.
- Exposure to global processes and teamwork across various locations and cultures desirable.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills (oral and written) and confidence to work with risk coordinators, model experts, Credit and Operational Risk Analytics group and all levels of management.
- Self-motivated with the ability to make decisions in the absence of detailed instructions.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must be proactive goal-oriented and strategic thinker
- Ability to generate detailed process and procedure type documents from verbal and other informal types of discussions.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary