|Reference # :||21-00472||Title :||Technical Recruiter|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||04/26/2021 / 10/25/2021|
Major Global Bank's Global Consumer Technology Recruiting team is seeking a sharp, talented, creative and energetic tech recruiter to partner with and recruit for the Consumer Bank's technology organization to deliver against an ambitious roadmap of business objectives in a global environment. As a Consumer Technology Recruiter, you'll provide recruiting leadership in a fast-paced, start-up-style environment. You'll need to be a pragmatic visionary who can rapidly translate business needs into reality. You will help build the organization responsible for the development of the next generation of technology products supporting our customers from Mobile wallets to AI/Machine Learning and Data tools to personalize customer experiences to open source platforms to connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide and enable a secure and convenient digital experiences.
Candidates should have extensive understanding and knowledge of Data, Architecture, Cloud or software operations and development. Excellent communication skills coupled with a passion for business and technology will be essential to deliver a world-class recruiting experience to top tier passive tech candidates
Ideal candidates will:
- Act as a business partner and consultant to hiring managers and senior leaders to manage the full-cycle of recruiting activity from the initial client meeting- assessing job requirements, writing job descriptions, developing appropriate sourcing and compensation strategies to negotiating offers on behalf of Client Global Consumer Technology Group
- Be responsible for the full cycle recruiting needs of Global Consumer Technology (GCT) Recruiting with an emphasis on innovative sourcing techniques in a competitive talent market
- Build relationships and network with internal and external entities to ensure the timely presentation of a strong, diverse candidate pool. This will include extensive face to face (Meet-Up groups, hackathon's, forum's, tech events, etc.) and social marketing to build the Major Global bank Tech brand, nationally and in our target hubs in Dallas and Jacksonville.
- Ensure all hiring policies and procedures (i.e. any compliance, legal and regulatory requirements) are adhered to
- Stay abreast of, and provide stakeholders with, timely market data leveraging the Client to Client's competitive advantage
- Ensure "best practice " recruitment guidelines are administered throughout recruitment process.
- Participate in recruiting events and activities as needed on a local and national scale.
-5+ years as a Professional/ Executive Recruiter specializing in Technology Recruiting
-Prior experience recruiting top tier technology talent with an emphasis in Architecture, Cloud, Data and digital application development in an Agile environment and or distributed systems tech and executive level technology placements strongly desired
-Prior experience recruiting tech professionals in and from a global environment preferred
-Advanced sourcing skills for technology talent, including social media, networking (passive candidate identification and outreach) and database mining techniques required
- Possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others, a proven leader/influencer
-Strong presentation skills, able to provide expertise and support as needed in the preparation and delivery of senior management briefings and materials
-Proven relationship building, consulting, negotiation and critical thinking skills
-Strong analytical and quantitative skills; Data driven and results-oriented
-Must have a good working knowledge of, and be able to clearly communicate to our business partners, employment law, including immigration basics and complex compensation structures
-Demonstrated ability to thrive and participate in an environment of innovation
-Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
-Superior organizational and time management skills
-Computer proficiency in MS Office, Internet recruiting, etc. required
-Agency, Financial Service industry or technology start-up experience helpful but not required
-Proven record of success within matrix organizational structures across multiple geographic locations helpful
-WorkDay and Avature CRM experience very helpful
- PHR/SPHR certification is a plus, but not required.
-Bachelor's Degree preferred
Open to 3 locations:
- Irving, TX
- Jacksonville, FL
- Tampa, FL
Please see our complete list of jobs at: