|Reference # :||19-00673||Title :||Tech Support|
|Location :||Albany, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/17/2019 / 03/17/2020|
Senior Level Desktop Support position
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Supervision of technical staff.
2. Provide advanced training, support and troubleshooting.
3. Review and test new technologies.
4. Respond timely to all service requests.
5. Use of LanSweeper, ITSM and remote desktop to provide level 2 technical support to over 4,000 DOH staff; monitoring work queues, opening, updating and closing ITSM Incidents.
6. Thoroughly and accurately document the details of a user request or issue, document the diagnostic steps performed when troubleshooting the issue and assist the user with resolution using existing procedures and documentation.
7. Acts as single point of contact for users of the Department's Information Technology (IT) services and directs questions and report problems regarding services and products.
8. Installation of desktop hardware / peripherals, printers and thin clients.
9. Installation of individual software packages, as needed, for all users.
10. Use of imaging software to create custom images and expedite large equipment roll-outs.
11. Support and deployment O365 and Office 2016.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary