Tealeaf Glassbox Developer
|Reference # :||18-01545||Title :||Tealeaf Glassbox Developer|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/22/2018 / 07/18/2019|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
- Glassbox Lead developer needs to participate and lead in Glassbox regional/global Implementation & ongoing optimization.
- Glassbox subject matter expert to train other tech resources in our team.
- Glassbox Lead developer needs to provide technical expertise to aid in application enhancements.
- Glassbox Lead developer needs to management business expectation like budgeting, forecasting, planning, strategizing, and executing complex business plans.
- Glassbox Lead developer needs an expert Tealeaf knowledge ( Like Ensighten , Glassbox Probe, GB Analyzer and GB gateway etc.,)
- Manage core Glassbox product road map and provided requirements and guidance for major/minor releases.
- Glassbox Lead developer needs to managing the vulnerability assessment fixes and follow-ups with vendor
- Hands on experience in Customer experience tools like Tealeaf / Glassbox / Quantum metrics etc.
- Knowledge on establish Glassbox High Availability architecture
- Knowledge on J2EE and Elastic search will be helpful
- Proficient in AWS cloud computing platform
- Experience with Linux and Windows platform
- For Server side capture , the developers needs to understand network protocols taps (HTTP/S, TCP) with experience diagnosing connection-related issues and analyzing traffic data (Wireshark)
- Outstanding customer service skills and a passion for customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team with a strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Team player, good interpersonal, skills Building Customer/Partner relationships
- Preferences will be given to the candidate with previous Glassbox experience
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary