|Reference # :||18-00232||Title :||TBD_Business Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||02/05/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
The Database initiative has the objective to inventory and assess all outbound flows of information from Global Functions prioritized systems managing/eliminating non-standard reporting and End User Computing (EUCs)
• Direct Database Access.
• Feeds Management.
• Business Intelligence / Data Export.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for:
• Email communications, collection of survey results, data analysis for 161 key systems
• Preparing communications lists. 2 hours per communication.
• Responding to email 1-2 hours a days during communications.
• Producing reports in support of the Project Manager and Program Sponsor.
• Participate with all internal and stakeholder meetings - 2-3 hours a week.
• Form Entitlement Maintenance 8 hours/week. (15 minutes per 2000 records for addition/deletions/modifications).
• Adding new applications to scope 5 hours/application.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary