Talent Sourcing Analyst
|Reference # :||21-00436||Title :||Talent Sourcing Analyst|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||04/19/2021 / 10/19/2021|
These roles are part of the ongoing Talent Acquisition (TA) transformation in North America. The successful candidates will be responsible for identifying pools of named and known talent, and converting them to active job applicants for current and future positions while enabling Major Global Bank to meet its objectives by finding best in class talent. K
- To Identify pools of named and known talent (both internally and externally), engage/screen and convert to active job applicants for current and future positions.
- Work on gathering insights from the candidate market on the location/availability/demographics (i.e. diversity) of talent alongside talent pool analytics o Proactively identify candidate slates by pursuing and qualifying passive candidates through tools such as LinkedIn, Entelo .
- To Collaborate and build trusted relationships with hiring managers and Talent Acquisition colleagues to understand position requirements with focus on the knowledge, skills & abilities required
- Manage market messaging to desirable talent eliciting increased applicant flow.
- Collect, maintain and deliver market data/intelligence for recruitment and hiring managers that reflect the availability of talent in key markets and/or linked to specific requisitions (i.e. organizational structure, scope of positions in competing companies, compensation, benefits information, market trends).
- Research the availability of diverse talent for select roles to advise & consult with recruiters & hiring managers to develop a strategy to engage and attract such talent.
- Research internal and external marketplace of available talent and deliver information that can inform on the competitive landscape, inclusive of talent movement within our competitors. o Maintain accurate information in the CRM (Avature) through a consistent communication strategy with a pipelined network of prospects.
- Promote Major Global Bank brand and culture with active & passive candidates
- Experience in one of the key domains, preferably in a talent acquisition capacity o Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings.)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems o Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sales skills – ability to sell open roles and positively present to potential passive candidates o Ability to manage time proficiently while meeting deadlines with speed and efficiency
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task across competing projects and deadlines.
- Work well autonomously and with a team.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: