|Reference # :||18-01500||Title :||Systems Engineer|
|Location :||Jacksonville, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/01/2018 / 05/28/2019|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Responsible for all aspects of architecture for developer tools. Responsible for configuring tools for program management (JIRA), Version Control (BitBucket), Developer tools such as BlueOptima, CAST, Collaboration tools such as Quip, Collaborate, Skype, Confluence etc. Will configure tools for R&D, create integrated solutions, integrations for Hybrid Cloud Solution etc
Tools team under Development Technology and Process team within Global Consumer Technology's CTO organization, plays a key role in enabling developer tools across GCT. This role will be responsible for setting up, managing, and evangelizing tools that enable the business of software development.
This role will be responsible for tools in software development landscape, leveraging industry trends (tools for backlog management/CICD such as JIRA, Jenkins, Artifactory, BitBucket etc.) to drive R&D efforts with stakeholders to identify right, top class tools for our software development areas. This resource will work closely with customers (Engineering teams, business, execution stakeholders, SDLC Process team, Risk & Control teams) to capture tool requirements, supporting process/policies and will design, configure the tool based on process, will build controls through automation, will build customer centric product playbooks and guides integrating the processes and tools , will engineer tools to produce adoption and exception reports for governance, will work with end-users to understand usage experience and make appropriate enhancements. This resource will additionally work with software providers/industry leads to understand trends to align our tool stack to cope up with new tech stacks capabilities, work with users and training teams for implementation of changes.
Minimum 5 years of leadership experience in managing tools particularly agile management
Software Development experience is essential
SDLC process background is preferred
Proven experience in:
- Technical skills to perform hands-on the tools with knowledge/passion to learn data behind tools.
- Engineering integration solutions in between tools via 3rd party tools, scripts, API etc.; creating external reporting solutions by gathering data from different tools.
- Experience and in-depth knowledge on overall development space and how different functions within SDLC interacts with each other.
Ideal candidate should have leadership, strategic, and tactical skills.
- Leadership skills include compassion, vision, communication, decision-making, stakeholder management, and product ethics;
- Strategic skills include product strategy and product roadmap, business model and financial forecast, KPIs, market research and validation, and product discovery;
- Tactical skills: product backlog prioritization and management, personas, product validation techniques, and technical understanding.
Must be Passionate in emerging technologies, self-motivated quick learner. Expertize in the corresponding environment/tech stack.
Influential skills to work with stakeholders, senior leaders on implementing innovative ideas.
Responsible for updating tools configurations (Change, test, implement), define best practices etc. This role will be passionate in exploring capabilities of tools, observe industry trends with tech stacks to identify best tools for various technology.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary