|Reference # :||20-00876||Title :||Systems Developer|
|Location :||Albany, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/02/2020 / 09/02/2022|
NIMRS (NYS Incident Management Reporting System) and other OMH projects as needed.
This position will fill a key role on priority projects in support of the New York State Office of Mental Health's mission. This position will be responsible for all development activities such as building and deploying code, ensuring system and state-wide standards are met, unit testing, maintenance and resolving defects and ensuring compliance with agency, state, and federal regulation. In addition, this position may be required to assist in development of help documents for the end user.
1. Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
3. Write complex queries in PL/SQL for multiple applications.
4. Develop scripts for automating support and maintenance for multiple applications.
5. Develop scripts to load patient and patient event information, using complex logic and database keys, into several systems that track OMH patients who have committed crimes.
6. Interact with business users to translate requirements into technical models.
7. Analyze databases and tune their components and queries developed against them, to maximize performance and efficiency.
8. Design and deploy complex reports, and diagnose and troubleshoot various rules, calculations, and data issues on application reports using Crystal Reports.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: