|Reference # : ||20-00340||Title : ||Systems Developer|
|Location : ||Brooklyn, NY|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||Start Date / End Date : ||05/01/2020 / 05/01/2022|| |
| Description |
The NYC Department of Education (NYCDOE) is seeking to hire on a contract basis a Systems Developer. The resource will perform a key role with the focus on backend development (RESTful API) in implementation of the MedSys project. Following are the key tasks/responsibilities:
Perform tests and debugging to maximize application efficiency and performance.10573Please see our complete list of jobs at:
- Design and develop new scalable and versatile services and APIs.
- Collaborate on the design of data models, data flows, schemas and API contracts.
- Perform hands-on backend development work using C# and ASP .Net Web API.
- Understand numerous external database models and information architectures.
- Design backend application components and interfaces targeting multiple external applications and data stores.
- Develop fully functional application components writing clean, testable code.
- Integrate with back-end data and Web services.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you! Apply Online
Share this Job
Job Status: Contract/Temporary