|Reference # : ||19-01260||Title : ||Systems Developer|
|Location : ||Albany, NY|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||Start Date : ||12/18/2019|| |
| Description |
The Division of Forensic Services (Client) is seeking to hire on a contract basis a Systems Developer who will be responsible for the continued enhancement of the following systems:
These enhancements will enable the Division of Forensic Services (Client) to:
- Forensic Tracking System (FORTS)
- Re-Entry Management System (REMS)
- Sex Offender Management System (SOMS)
List of the day to day tasks to be performed by the Selected Candidate:
- Manage and monitor the Corrections Based Operation (CBO) mental health services.
- Meet legislative mandates for the evaluation and pre-release services of soon-to-be-released inmates with serious mental illness.
- Decide which of these individuals should be hospitalized in an OMH facility, assigned to an Assisted Outpatient Treatment program, or provided with other reintegration/treatment services.
- Retire the existing CNET application and ensure Client meets all its statutory required service obligations.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Write complex queries in PL/SQL for multiple applications.
- Develop scripts for automating support and maintenance for multiple applications.
- Develop scripts to load patient and patient event information, using complex logic and database keys, into several systems that track OMH patients who have committed crimes.
- Interact with business users to translate requirements into technical models.
- Analyze databases and tune their components and queries developed against them, to maximize performance and efficiency.
- Design and deploy complex reports, and diagnose and troubleshoot various rules, calculations, and data issues on application reports using Crystal Reports.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you! Apply Online
Share this Job
Job Status: Contract/Temporary