|Reference # :||19-00886||Title :||Systems-Developer|
|Location :||Rensselaer, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/14/2019 / 11/14/2022|
In the position the candidate will implement solutions on CCFS using C#, ASP.Net, MVC, PL/SQL and various other technologies as needed.
This position is for a 24-month period and will provide OCFS-IT support with skilled resource needed as well as follow the structure and standards to ensure better quality of service to the user community. Due to the ever changing Legal Mandates the system continues to require enhancements and updates. Without this resource the unit's ability to respond to the users' needs would be compromised and the quality of the solutions would be affected.
1. Work in coordination with a team of developers to expand the current system.
2. Work with Business Analyst on analysis and logical design.
3. Perform unit testing and correct all identified bugs.
4. Assist with responding to Day Care data requests.
5. Work under the direction of a Technical Lead & Project Manager.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary