|Reference # :||20-01332||Title :||Systems Architect|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||01/04/2021 / 07/01/2022|
Continue the effort of building NYSIF Enterprise Data Warehouse, consolidating/retiring multiple existing legacy Data marts with the goal of eliminating unnecessary duplication and establish single source of truth to increase efficiency in BI team and reduce maintenance cost. The hired consultant will focus on creating dashboard to facilitate claims/underwriting predictions. The consultant will be responsible of operationalizing prediction models created by data scientists, implementing data lake, and will also help with integrating financial transactions, cash flows, external auditors' requests, and accounting reporting into NYSIF Enterprise Data Warehouse. The consultant will assist in recommending DataMart and Data warehouse best practices and procedures.
The duties of the consulting resource
• Provide recommendations, guidance, and actual implementation for new data marts, as well as improving and consolidating existing Data marts.
• Participate and contribute to DW/BI projects throughout the project lifecycle.
• Establish written best practices, procedures and generally provide guidance on DW/DM data model design
• Create and maintain up-to-date documentation for all supported DW/DM, ETL…
• Plan, create, modify, maintain, test and implement code in support of any of the following:
o Source System extraction processes for the Data
o ETL processes.
o BI Dashboards and reports. (R, Python)
• Develop and maintain Spotfire systems (including prediction
models written in R, TERR and automation services)
• Automation of source system data extraction processes and
data loading of the Data Warehouse.
• Operationalize prediction models
• The consultant will adhere to NYSIF's application
development standards, including, but not limited to, project
management methodology, SDLC (software development life
cycle), Enterprise Architecture standards and the IT
governance process. Support the BI Data Warehouse using
TIBCO Spotfire, Information Builders software Data Migrator
Please see our complete list of jobs at: