|Reference # :||19-00697||Title :||Systems Architect|
|Location :||Albany, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/25/2019 / 09/25/2021|
A Systems Architect role to support the Transportation Portfolio's IT Infrastructure.
Provide a list of the day to day tasks to be performed by the Selected Candidate:
Duties include but not limited to the following:
1. Architecting technology solutions/systems that meet Agency business requirements as well as ITS Enterprise Service standards and strategies.
2. Provide mentoring and leadership to other Transportation Portfolio Architecture team members;
3. Troubleshoot OS configuration, Stealth COI's, storage and networking
4. Manage and maintain a Windows environment of over 400 servers with over 9,000 users;
5. Troubleshoot issues with business application software including performance tuning, log analysis and security;
6. Script repetitive management tasks such as Active Directory maintenance and modification, application data processing, and workstation and server maintenance using PowerShell;
7. Work with business areas to define system requirements and develop system design, as well as software installation and configuration;
Use a ticketing system to track and manage incidents, service requests, changes and problems.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary