|Reference # :||21-00947||Title :||Systems Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/01/2021 / 08/31/2022|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
• Partner with multiple teams to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals as well as identify and define necessary system enhancements to deploy new products and process improvements
• Resolve variety of high impact problems/projects through in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes, and industry standards
• Provide expertise in area and advanced knowledge of applications programming and ensure application design adheres to the overall architecture blueprint
• Utilize advanced knowledge of system flow and develop standards for coding, testing, debugging, and implementation
• Develop comprehensive knowledge of how areas of business, such as architecture and infrastructure, integrate to accomplish business goals
• Provide in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define issues and develop innovative solutions
• Serve as advisor or coach to mid-level developers and analysts, allocating work as necessary
• Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Major Global Bankgroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
• 6-10 years of relevant experience in Apps Development/Management/System Analysis Techno-functional role
• Extensive experience system analysis and in programming of software applications
• Experience in managing and implementing successful projects
• Subject Matter Expert (SME) in at least one area of Applications Development
• Ability to adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate
• Demonstrated leadership and project management skills
• Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
• Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
• Master's degree preferred
Additional Job Description:
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
• Has the ability to operate individually with limited supervision.
• Ability to communicate problems and solutions effectively with both business and colleagues(written and verbal).
• High level of attention to details to complete tasks 'right first time' targets are met for all tasks.
• Adaptable, resourceful and able to understand when it's better to go for the quick win and when to drive through a comprehensive technical solution.
• Acts as SME to stakeholders and other team members.
• Accountable for proposing, building, delivering and validating integration solutions for NDM,MQ and Webservice channels between applications running on various platforms(AIX/Linux/Windows) in accordance with regulatory and business requirements.
• Responsible for scope assessment and reviewing functional and technical requirements for new and existing projects.
• Strong stakeholder management experience and the ability to influence others positively.
• Experience in coaching and mentoring teams and implementing and delivering integration solutions together with them.
• Ensure technology/risk issues identified are reported and escalated to senior management in a timely manner.
• Shares standards to be maintained and best practices with the team.
• Good domain and functional knowledge on Customer and Transaction Screening and alert management.
• Experience with distributed system and integration technologies like IBM MQ and NDM.
• Exposure to technologies like Java, J2EE, Unix, Webservices and Oracle Database.
• Hands on product expertise – Actimize and Global Interdict.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: