|Reference # :||18-01507||Title :||Systems Administration-Senior|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/08/2018 / 10/08/2019|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Job description & Skills
- Maintain Netapp EMC VNX file and EMC Xtreme IO arrays. These Global IP storage solutions will be hosting CIFS and NFS file systems; including shares exports files cross site replication Virtual Server and desktop backend storage and NDMP backups
- Work daily with storage vendors EMC SRM / EMC VNX Netapp XtremIO /HPNA operating system and associated features desirable (IP Replication CIFS CAVA CDMS Client Quotas Checkpoints)
- Work on major incidents which are escalated and resolving them quickly by working with other L3 members and vendor to reduce the severity
- Work on various project requirements Disaster Recovery test planning coordination execution
- Work on various software upgrade coordination planning and execution
- Work on improving operational maturity to improve stability and deploy proactive wellness checks for Global NAS footprint
- Work with Wintel / Unix / ESX / Citrix SA Teams and storage vendors on case escalation and troubleshooting.
- Provide End to end User support for all the Projects related to NAS
- Planning designing and supporting Anti Virus infrastructure(CAVA AV Scanners) Globally
- Develop and maintain Troubleshooting Run books
- Expertise in NAS management tools including EMC SRM Hitachi RIAT perf advisor Operations manager performance advisor to analyse performance and identify bottlenecks or slowdowns and take appropriate action to resolve.
- Implementation of new hardware/software patch fixes NAS toolset implementations EMC SRM to support the NAS Infrastructure at CTI managed Datacentres in EMEA and Globally.
- Proper coordination via email/phone with Vendor teams and creation of NetApp / EMC customer support cases for issues such as data management CIFS/NFS issues Dial-home alerts Command Center Tivoli alerts.
- Ensure proper escalation process is followed when transferring issues to other teams including Vendor team.
- Ensure that all Change Management and Incident Management
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary