|Reference # :||18-01220||Title :||Staff Augmentation|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/20/2018 / 08/20/2019|
- Fulfillment of new contractor roles that are domestic staff augmentation in nature via utilization of preferred supplier community.
- Client management to socialize the engagement model, including SLAs.
- Development of strong partnerships with internal client base including Chiefs of Staff (COS) to ensure alignment with Program objectives
- Implementation and ongoing management of Program to consolidate non preferred supplier community in order to achieve cost savings and streamline supply base
- Renewals of existing contractor resources including end date and spend depletion management
- Responsible for accuracy and data integrity of contractor requests for approval
- Responsible for ensuring Recruiting Support resources achieve 3 day cycle time for completion of onboarding (Due Diligence, IDs, Visa clearance, and Work Order finalization) for all resources (onshore and offshore)
- Supplier management to ensure adherence to operating principles and quality levels from supply base including responsiveness and ability to deliver effectively
- Ensure complete and accurate information/ data in sourcing system including bill rates, start dates, end dates, job description, manager information, etc.
- Ensure all rate increase requests are accurately and comprehensively documented via the weekly template for management review and approval.
- 7+ years in staffing industry, sell and buy side
- 5+ years of Recruiting/Sourcing experience on buy side within a financial services organization
- 5+ years' experience rolling out and executing within a centralized model
- Strong organizational and detail oriented skills
- Staffing Subject Matter Expert
- Ability and experience working in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Ability to multi-task on a consistent basis
- Supplier management experience with staff augmentation providers including day to day tactical management and strategic performance management
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Experience with automated end-to-end sourcing tools including implementation and organizational change management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including solid presentation skills.
- Dynamic, self-starter attitude, strong inter-personal skills and the ability to coach individuals through change processes
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary