Sr. Java/J2EE Developer/SQL/NoSQL/Oracle-Investment Bank
|Reference # :||21-00978||Title :||Sr. Java/J2EE Developer/SQL/NoSQL/Oracle-Investment Bank|
|Location :||Jersey City, NJ|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||07/19/2021 / 07/18/2022|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Key Responsibilities of candidate will be:
• A highly skilled Java-J2EE developer with good java and DB experience is required to work on our regulatory applications.
• Candidate would work closely with the business analyst, the architect and the user community to translate the user requirements to scalable solutions.
• Candidate would be responsible for developing prototypes, unit test cases, design artifacts and real implementations.
• Candidate should continue to conduct research on new products and technologies, to ensure they and the team are aware of the latest products available
• Candidate would ensure that the application components are built to the highest standards across the application lifecycle with a constant eye for process improvement through unit testing automation, one click build and deployment
• Projects in the Operations Regulatory Control Technology area are run in iteration lifecycles with agile practices, so experience of agile development and scrums is highly beneficial.
• 8+ Year Experience in Java (Core & EE , Spring, JMS , JUnit) with a focus on object oriented design, multi-threaded applications and distributed systems.
• Must have experience and in-depth knowledge of SQL and RDBMS , should be able to write SQL queries , stored procedure, index and triggers.
• Experience of Agile development and scrums
• Banking and securities domain knowledge would be an added advantage
• Strong knowledge on Core Java(preferred version 8), Spring(Core, MVC, JDBC), Hibernate/JDBC/JPA/ORM, JSON
• Experience with messaging systems and enterprise service bus
• Should have at least good knowledge of Big data technology like Apache Kafka, Storm, Spark etc.
• Practical experience with at least one of the NoSQL / NewSQL technologies (MongoDB etc. ) would be beneficial
• Strong knowledge on build (Ant/Maven), continuous integration (Jenkins), code quality analysis (SonarQube) and unit and integration testing (JUnit)
• Exposure to SCM toll like GIT, SVN etc.
• Good analytical, debugging and problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team
Please see our complete list of jobs at: