Sr Business Analyst Basel
|Reference # :||21-01447||Title :||Sr Business Analyst Basel|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/25/2021 / 04/23/2022|
Risk Retail is a consolidated global Consumer Risk platform for producing risk management calculations and operational reports from account-level data for over 200 million credit card, mortgage and loan accounts. The Technical Business Analysis team is seeking a senior business analyst to join this energetic, innovative, collegial and technically strong global Retail Risk Technology group under EO&T. The role offers the opportunity to work with Consumer Risk Management in capturing requirements to support activities including CCAR (Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review), Basel, CECL, Data analytics, loss mitigation, collections, consumer modeling, what-if analysis, and much more.
The senior business analyst plays a critical role in the rollout of new functionalities for regulatory and non-regulatory key initiative meeting expectations of US FRB and OCC , consent order regulators. The candidate acts as a senior business process analyst, product owner, specification writer, data analyst, implementation support resource and subject matter advisor, engaging a diverse set of Sr. business owners such as GPO Directors and MDs and multiple technology groups. This person must provide business analysis expertise to work as SME in capturing user/ regulatory requirements in support of, work closely with developers on CitiRisk Retail development teams to understand and implement the requirements and provide subject matter expertise in support of all other teams in the effort. The role requires in-depth and sophisticated analysis with interpretive thinking, problem definition, and development of innovative solutions.
This is not a project management position.
- 10+ years of Business Analysis experience in Basel II, III , CCAR, Credit Risk in Retail area
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Prior experience interacting extensively with users (D & MDs).
- Extensive experience in leading requirements for multiple reengineering programs and projects including authoring FRD's and BRD's and conducting JAD , DFD (data flow diagrams)and Whiteboarding for solutioning
- Good understanding of retail financial products (Mortgages, Credit Cards, Loans
- Expertise in working through the SDLC & Agile cycle and support SIT, UAT and User signoffs.
- Hands-on expertise in creating use cases and utilizing MS Visio to create UML diagrams and MACROS in excel
- Experience in working with data analysis through SAS and frontend BI reports (Tableau, MicroStrategy,
- Good analyzing capabilities, to break complex problems into simpler ones.
- Ability to explain domain concepts to Developers
- Technical Business Analysis, Data Analysis, BRD, FRD, Credit Risk, Basel III, Retail Products, CCAR, CECL, LLR, SQL, data analysis, Tableau , MicroStrategy, SQL
- Lead the requirements for multiple program and projects
- Conduct meeting with Sr. clients and key stakeholders to gather overall initiative objective, requirements, analyze, finalize and receive formal sign-off's from approvers
- Translate requirements into Business Requirement Document [BRD], Functional Requirement Document [FRD] and/or Minor Development Document [MDD], JIRas
- Facilitate and drive all requirement meetings with both business and technology teams
- Analyze data using Excel, reports and other tools to ensure data quality and accurate calculation results
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing with business user community and QA teams
- Work, collaborate and coordinate with Offshore and Onsite team members to fulfill the BA responsibilities from project initiation to post-implementation
- Creates flow diagrams, structure charts, and other types of system or process representations
- Manage changes to requirements and baseline through a change control process
- Utilizes standard processes, design and testing tools throughout project development life cycle
- Work closely with the operational functional teams, operations management and personnel, and various technology teams to facilitate a common understanding of requirements and priorities across all areas
- Perform business and data analysis in development of requirements and in ongoing support of production applications
Please see our complete list of jobs at: