Sr. Ab Initio Developer
|Reference # :||18-01789||Title :||Sr. Ab Initio Developer|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||12/10/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Sr. Ab Initio Developer
- Technically proficient in Ab initio features and functionality (Experience in Co>Operating version 2.15 and 3.x)
- Strong knowledge of SQL (ORACLE).
- Be a part of the ETL COE Team, providing solutions to multiple applications, horizontally.
- Primarily Includes picking up any analysis of issues, and development of code program, and also involves Designing, Development , maintenance, and supporting UAT queries.
Job Background / Context:
- Technically proficient in Ab Initio features and functionality (Experience in co-operating version 2.15 and 3.x)
- Strong practical knowledge of - EME
- Multi-tasking capability- working in multiple projects
- Experience in Version control system is preferred
- Experience in ETL and Ab Initio migration and upgrade projects
- Experience in driving a full Life-Cycle Development of ETL Projects
- Banking / Financial Services domain knowledge preferable
- OS- Windows ,Unix
- Proficient in working on backend technologies like Oracle / PL / SQL and stored procedures / triggers etc.
- Proficient in Unix shell scripting
- Good technical analysis & troubleshooting skills
- Experience in designing and architecting medium to complex systems, well versed with design standards & framework
- Experience in working on multiple technologies and complex projects
- Requirement gathering & understanding, effort estimation, technical design, build activities, project planning and monitoring
- Work proactively & independently to address project requirements, and articulate issues / challenges with enough lead time to address project delivery risks
- Providing expertise in technical analysis and solving technical issues during project delivery
- Customer interfacing - understand customer requirements, propose technical solutions.
- Full Software Development Lifecycle
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary