|Reference # :||21-01217||Title :||Sourcing Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/30/2021 / 02/28/2022|
- Heavy project management/ senior client relationship management experience.
- experience in operations and Software sourcing
-Must have strong strategic sourcing experience
need to have excel experience
- Not really interested in supplier or vendor management.
-No job hoppers (sensitive to this)
- would like to see achievements in resume (ex saved "x", created "y"....)
- This will be a high level manager, not an individual contributor, who sets sourcing strategy
- large company experience is a big plus
The Sourcing Contractor will participate in and lead procurement activities such as the negotiation of terms of price, quantity and delivery, analyzing comparable suppliers and agreeing on contracts in coordination with the Institutional Client Group (ICG) sourcing team as well as internal ICG clients. The overall objective of this role is to acquire goods and services requested by ICG in support of the company's business.
• Lead and/or participate in global category forums maintaining high level sourcing processes and team
• Perform financial modeling and lead development and execution of negotiation strategies for deals
• Lead support for cross functional teams in developing and executing sourcing, supplier management strategies, and complex contract negotiations
• Develop strategies for sourcing, supplier management, negotiation, productivity, and customer and supplier relationships
• Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
• Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
• Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
• Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Major Global Bankgroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
• 6-10 years of relevant experience
• Certified Purchase Professional such as CPM or CIPS preferred
• Experience in sourcing or procurement in a large, multi-national organization
• Financial Services experience is preferred.
• Experience in Sourcing of Business facing Software Applications and IT Professional Resources is preferred.
• Experience in leading strategic sourcing programs
• Experience in complex deal structuring, negotiations, and contracting
• Advanced computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Excel
• Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and eProcurement tools (e.g Oracle, Procure-to-Pay, eAuction, eRFx)
• Demonstrated strategic sourcing/procurement, stakeholder management, relationship management, and influencing skills
• Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
• Master's degree preferred