|Reference # :||21-00857||Title :||Sourcing Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||07/05/2021 / 01/04/2022|
The Sourcing Contractor will participate in and lead procurement activities such as the negotiation of terms of price, quantity and delivery, analyzing comparable suppliers and agreeing on contracts in coordination with the Client sourcing team as well as internal Clients. The overall objective of this role is to acquire goods and services requested by Client in support of the company's business.
Review and Red Line incoming software or service renewals, amendments, schedules and work orders.
Review and Red Line Software Master Service Agreements for On Premises, Hosted or SAAS Software solutions.
Review and Red Line incoming IT Professional Services renewals and new requirements.
Work with Business Clients to understand requirements from incoming new Software and IT Professional Services requirements. Build sourcing and contracting strategy advising business on process steps and approvals required
Advise Business Clients on key contract considerations including commercial and legal such as SLA's, Warranty, Acceptance, Limitation of Liability, Data Confidentiality and Privacy, License engagement requirements, Term and Pricing models.
• Develop and execute strategies for sourcing, supplier management, negotiation, productivity, and customer and supplier relationships
• Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
• Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
• 6-10 years of relevant experience
• Certified Purchase Professional such as CPM or CIPS preferred
• Experience in sourcing or procurement in a large, multi-national organization
• Financial Services experience is preferred.
• Experience in Sourcing of Business facing Software Applications and IT Professional Resources is preferred.
• Experience in complex deal structuring, negotiations, and contracting
• Experience with computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Excel
• Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and eProcurement tools (e.g Oracle, Procure-to-Pay, eAuction, eRFx)
• Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience