|Reference # :||21-01254||Title :||Solutions Architect|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||07/06/2021 / 12/31/2021|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Looking for an accomplished Solution Architect. In this role, you will use your knowledge and leadership of product management, industries, software and cloud computing to design solutions and take them to market. You will help drive awareness of our solutions within and across multiple Business Units. Your enthusiasm, technical and business depth, and excellent presentation skills will help decision makers understand the benefits of Architectural Solutions to drive growth and customer success.
The Expertise We're Looking For
5+ years' experience engineering/developing web enabled applications and some combination of the following:
• Proven track record as a Solution Architect or Technical Lead, crafting new solutions
• Experience or certification in Cloud-based (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.) Architecture
• Desire/ability to learn and implement new technologies
• Experience with Agile development methodology
• Background with multiple enterprise technologies
• Experience with MicroService pattern & SOA methodology
• Exposure to front-end UI technologies would be helpful
• Experience in all aspects of Architecture Design and cloud computing (infrastructure, storage, platforms and data)
• Shown an understanding and consistent record for cloud based solutions, continuous integration/deployment and serverless architecture
• Heightened awareness, experience or passion in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
The Purpose of Your Role
• Articulation of the Future State Architecture via a Narrative document, complemented by a detailed Strategy, which contains all of the relevant Architecture & Design artifacts enabling the business strategy delivering value our customers will recognize. Additionally, it is expected that the proposed Future State Architecture has been validated by a number of high-value proofs-of-concept.
• A detailed Collaboration Execution Plan developed & reviewed with the respective Development Team Leader(s), regarding the evolution from the Current to Future State architectures. This plan should contain a Transition Plan, for full enablement of the Squad, in the competencies required to operate within the context of the new architecture.
• Collaboration with all other Solution Architects, & the Platform Engineering organization, with respect to the refinement & evolution of the Solutions Architecture Processes & Practices.
• Continuous "outside-in " scanning, so as to facilitate continuous learning, hands-on understanding, & adoption of Solutions Architecture industry standard methodologies & techniques.
• All Solutions Architecture activities should be practiced within the context of actual Capabilities & Platforms, tactically or strategically significant to the Global Consumer Bank Strategy.
• Ideally, you will become part of the Engineering and Architecture Group utilized across the entire organization.
The Skills You Bring
• Your ability to work in a dynamic, highly matrix environment to achieve group goals
• Your dream and aptitude for learning new technologies
• Your previous experience using business requirements to develop technical designs and define architectural strategies and solutions
• Perform (or willingness to learn) the coding to deliver polyglot solutions that delight our customers
• Your willingness to partner effectively with your technology business partners
• Your dedication to sharing knowledge and providing mentorship to less expert developers in their work
The Value You Deliver
• Drive target architecture for various solutions in GCB
• Develop prototypes and spearhead solutions in MVP, iterative approach
• Work with multiple squads using Agile/Scrum methodologies
• Provide technical expertise as requested by members of various scrum teams
Please see our complete list of jobs at: