|Reference # : ||20-00341||Title : ||Software Developer|
|Location : ||Brooklyn, NY|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||Start Date / End Date : ||05/01/2020 / 05/01/2022|| |
| Description |
The NYC Department of Education (NYCDOE) is seeking to hire on a contract basis a Software Developer. The resource will perform a key role with the focus on front-end development in the implementation of the MedSys project. Following are the key tasks/responsibilities:
10572Please see our complete list of jobs at:
- Design, develop and test front-end application.
- Develop front-end modular components using modern frameworks/technologies like .NET Core/MVC/Angular etc.
- Work closely with Middle-tier/Backend Developer(s) for data needs.
- Develop and follow coding standards for front-end code.
- Follow best practices in terms of security while developing front-end application.
- Develop framework/utilities for common task such as error handling, logging, notifications, etc for the application.
- Follow CI/CD for Application Development Lifecycle.
- Write unit and integration test cases.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you! Apply Online
Share this Job
Job Status: Contract/Temporary