|Reference # :||19-00672||Title :||Software Developer|
|Location :||Albany, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/17/2019 / 03/17/2021|
The goal of the MHARS Enhancement and Transformation (MET) project is to rewrite the Mental Health Automated Recording System (MHARS), an existing application built on an aging infrastructure and antiquated technologies, to ensure continuity of care for patients with mental health diagnosis.
Daily Tasks will include but are not limited to the following:
1. Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
3. Prepare scripts to create and modify existing Oracle tables, create indexes, constraints, triggers, views, etc., code stored procedures and packages, convert and migrate data when necessary.
4. Diagnose and troubleshoot various rules, calculations, and data issues on application reports using Crystal Reports.
5. Mentor and assist other programmers, both state and consultant, providing guidance for debugging, troubleshooting, securing and deploying applications, data access, data communications and system architecture configurations.
6. Use a source code repository, such as Tortoise SVN or Visual SVN, or TFS for checking source code in and out, and branching off new versions of the source code.
7. Work within the IT Service Management System to take in incidents and service requests for the application, as well as request services from other ITS groups.
8. Coordinate service requests with various ITS Chief Operating Office personnel for releases and changes for the application.
9. Diagnose and debug production issues reported via ITSM. Escalate critical calls as necessary and join bridge calls to assist in diagnosis.
10. Report status of current tasks and outstanding issues to supervisor.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary