|Reference # :||20-00838||Title :||Software Architect|
|Location :||Albany, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/21/2020 / 02/21/2023|
CFR Rewrite, BHAAS, MET and other OMH projects as needed.
Provide technical architecture for Consolidated Fiscal Reporting System Rewrite project. This is an important system that coordinates with many other agencies for financial data exchange.
Provide technical architecture for Behavioral Health Authentication and Authorization Solution. This is a critical project that handles authentication process for the entire agency.
Provide technical architecture for the MHARS Enhancements and Transformation (MET) project. This is a Severity 1 application that feeds several other significant applications at OMH that may also interface to other agencies. This application will be written using C#, .Net Core, MVC, Angular, PL/SQL and other programming tools.
Daily Tasks will include but are not limited to the following:
1. Develop technical architecture for the CFR Rewrite, BHAAS and MET Projects
2. Collaborate with other Technical Architects to create and foster a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) environment for OMH applications.
3. Participate in business analysis and systems development lifecycle
5. Prepare scripts to create and modify existing Oracle tables, create indexes, constraints, triggers, views, etc., code stored procedures and packages, convert and migrate data when necessary.
6. Data manipulation, including manipulation of Protected Health Information data.
7. Mentor and assist other programmers, both state and consultant, providing guidance for debugging, troubleshooting, securing and deploying applications, data access, data communications and system architecture configurations.
8. Use a source code repository TFS for checking source code in and out, branching off new versions of the source code.
9. Diagnose and debug production issues reported via ITSM. Escalate critical calls as necessary and join bridge calls to assist in diagnosis.
10. Code applications that access Protected Health Information.
11. Diagnose and troubleshoot various rules, calculations, and data issues on application reports using Crystal Reports.
12. Participate in multi-agency technical meetings and work sessions.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: