|Reference # :||20-00608||Title :||Software Architect|
|Location :||Brooklyn, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||07/02/2020 / 07/02/2022|
The Software Architect fulfilling this role will manage the implementation of Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) components and the deployment, configuration, and administration of related technologies. The Software Architect will also be responsible for deployment, management, troubleshooting, and optimization of message flows and data integration orchestrations supporting the integration of data between SESIS and other DOE line-of-business applications. The person in this position plays a critical role in gathering and analyzing requirements to ensure that the ESB implementation aligns with the business needs of the user base and that deployed components are optimized to maximize performance within the ESB environment.
Installs and configures IBM Websphere, MQ Series, and Message Broker.
- Installs and configures Microsoft Windows Clusters
- Installs and configures IBM MS Series clusters, including configuration of queue sharing as appropriate
- Installs and configures IBM Message Broker that is critical to providing live updates to critical applications needed to support school curriculum and central/school administrators during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Installs and configures Omegamon and Tivoli
- Provides application software development support during development project cycles and after deployment
- Administers and supports transaction processing systems that ensure live updates to critical applications needed to support school curriculum and central/school administrators during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Configures and troubleshoots database connections across platforms, including connections to Oracle, SQL Server, and DB2 data sources
- Implements SSL channels in IBM MQ Series environments to ensure the security of all data transmissions
- Performs and supports problem determination and resolution in accordance with enterprise problem management processes
- Implements production environment configuration changes in accordance with enterprise change management processes
- Administers and supports MQ Series Workflow
- Installs, configured, and troubleshoots WebSphere Service Registry and Repository (WSRR)
- Documents environments, procedures, and policies in accordance with existing enterprise operational documentation standards
Please see our complete list of jobs at: