|Reference # :||20-00456||Title :||Software Architect|
|Location :||Brooklyn, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/01/2020 / 06/01/2022|
Under the general direction of Team Lead/Architect with latitude for independent initiative and judgment and shall be responsible for developing web based applications in .Net SQL environment. Candidate will be involved in all phases of project development including but not limited to planning, designing, developing, installing, enhancing, testing, troubleshooting, integrating and supporting the application in the Microsoft .NET environment. This subject matter expertise currently is out of capacity in-house. Therefore, the only alternative is to contract out via the use of the NYS OGS HBITS vehicle to fill this consultant position.
- Assists with making high-level design choices and recommendations for technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms.
- Designs multi-leveled architecture or component interactions of a large scale software system.
- Develops and implements phases of the computerized system development life cycle, including conceptual design, software development, testing, deployment, and post-implementation enhancements of applications utilizing Visual Studio .Net with SQL Server for data management and Active Directory for identity management, in accordance with Department of Education standards.
- Analyze requirements and data access needs and
HBITS-01-10638 NON-EXEC Page 2 of 4
propose file and screen designs. Deploys the applications to multiple environments, from development through Quality Assurance, Staging and Production, and conduct unit and integration testing.
- Design and develop complex user interfaces using ASP.Net & Kendo/Telerik controls.
- Designs database tables utilizing import or export data from SQL Servers into other data sources on a daily basis through the development and coding of stored procedures and triggers, as needed.
- Utilizes Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source control, data collection, reporting and project tracking, testing and collaboration of project development.
- Develops SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages and Web Services.
- Codes new objects (programs) in .net to meet the requirements of the Department of Education.
- Conducts user acceptance review sessions and collaborates
Please see our complete list of jobs at: