|Reference # :||20-00193||Title :||Software Architect|
|Location :||Menands, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||03/24/2020 / 03/24/2020|
Health Information Technology Administration – Meaningful Use Registration for Public Health application
NYS Medicaid must implement enhanced systems and technology solutions to support the efficient operation of the Enhanced Meaningful Use Registration and Status Tracking System to support Meaningful Use Registration for Public Health.
Tracking and monitoring are necessities for the web-based portal. This position will provide technical oversight and design for software solutions
Guides a development team to analyze, design and program complex projects. This will include coordinating activities on multiple aspects of the project, assuring quality control and providing technical guidance to project teams, as well as interfacing with business owners and project management staff.
• Review business requirements documentation with project team to clarify for technical design
Guide systems and program design to meet highly complex business needs, preparation of detailed technical specifications from which programs are developed, and creation of appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code and technical documentation.
• Prepare development time estimates and justifications for assigned tasks and provide recommendations to project managers.
• Coordinate development activities, selects technologies, design testing plans, assure quality control and effective change control and provide technical guidance to project teams
• Consult with the software development team in coding, testing, debugging, implementing, and documenting highly complex programs, and developing complex test plans to verify logic programs.
• Develop and maintain release management process including planning, tracking, communication and coordination of technical tasks associated with release.
• Support project personnel in resolving complex program problems. Work with partners to resolve issues and validate programming requirements.
• Serve as technical project lead, providing guidance to less experienced technical personnel.
• Identify, track and resolve issues, recommend changes and provide supporting documentation.
• Develop work plans and work estimates for large scope projects.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: