|Reference # :||20-00165||Title :||Software Architect|
|Location :||Brooklyn, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||03/16/2020 / 03/16/2022|
Under the supervision of the Application Development Lead, the Software Architect is responsible for planning, designing, developing, installing, enhancing, testing, troubleshooting, integrating and supporting the distributed applications developed in the Microsoft .NET environment.
Makes high-level design choices and dictates technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms.
• Designs multi-leveled architecture or component interactions of a large scale software system.
• Develops and implements phases of the computerized system development life cycle, including conceptual design, software development, testing, deployment, and post-implementation enhancements of applications utilizing Visual Studio .Net with SQL Server for data management and Active Directory for identity management, in accordance with Department of Education standards.
• Analyze requirements and data access needs and propose file and screen designs. Deploys the applications to multiple environments, from development through Quality Assurance, Staging and Production, and conduct unit and integration testing.
• Design and develop complex user interfaces using ASP.Net & Kendo/Telerik controls.
Designs database tables utilizing import or export data from SQL Servers into other data sources on a daily basis through the development and coding of stored procedures and triggers, as needed.
• Utilizes Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source control, data collection, reporting and project tracking, testing and collaboration of project development.
• Develops SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages and Web Services.
• Codes new objects (programs) in .net to meet the requirements of the Department of Education.
• Conducts user acceptance review sessions and collaborates with other team members to perform debugging.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: