|Reference # :||20-00123||Title :||Software Architect|
|Location :||Menands, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||03/12/2020 / 03/12/2022|
This position serves as an OBIEE 11g/12c development and support staff for the Office of Mental Health. This position also supports R&D efforts development of new OBIEE 11g/12c executive dashboards, analytics and BI Publisher.
Daily Tasks will include but not limited to the following:
Participate in a team approach to:
1. Analyze and develop OBIEE 11G/12c technical solutions. Complete requirements analysis, capture and document the customer's business and technical needs
2. Research and recommend technology to improve the current OBIEE systems
3. Contribute to the design and implementation of the metadata and/or reporting components of the solution (building and/or modifying OBIEE 11G/12c Repositories) including testing and deployment of the components
4. Building a business and presentation layer within OBIEE 11G/12c to meet the business requirements of the project.
5. Create reports and graph dashboards using OBIEE 11 G/12c, incorporating into Oracle Web Center as necessary, to meet the business requirements of the project.
6. Perform unit testing on all code changes.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: