|Reference # :||19-00637||Title :||Software Architect|
|Location :||Albany, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/10/2019 / 03/10/2022|
Provide technical architecture for the NIMRS Rewrite project, which must integrate with the Justice Center's VPCR application and incorporate all incident management business processes. The NIMRS rewrite will be housed at the CNSE data center, and will be written using C#, .Net, MVC, PL/SQL, Angular and various other programming tools.
Provide technical architecture for the MHARS Enhancements and Transformation (MET) project. This is a Severity 1 application that feeds several other significant applications at OMH that may also interface to other agencies. This application will be written using C#, .Net Core, MVC, Angular, PL/SQL and other programming tools.
Daily Tasks will include but are not limited to the following:
1. Develop technical architecture for the NIMRS Rewrite and MET Projects.
2. Participate in business analysis and systems development lifecycle.
4. Prepare scripts to create and modify existing Oracle tables, create indexes, constraints, triggers, views, etc., code stored procedures and packages, convert and migrate data when necessary.
5. Data manipulation, including manipulation of Protected Health Information data.
6. Mentor and assist other programmers, both state and consultant, providing guidance for debugging, troubleshooting, securing and deploying applications, data access, data communications and system architecture configurations.
7. Use a source code repository TFS for checking source code in and out, branching off new versions of the source code.
8. Diagnose and debug production issues reported via ITSM. Escalate critical calls as necessary and join bridge calls to assist in diagnosis.
9. Code applications that access Protected Health Information.
10. Diagnose and troubleshoot various rules, calculations, and data issues on application reports using Crystal Reports.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary