|Reference # :||19-00955||Title :||Software Analyst|
|Location :||Albany, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/20/2019 / 11/20/2021|
Continued enhancement of the following systems:
- Forensic Tracking System (FORTS)
- Re-Entry Management System (REMS)
- Sex Offender Management System (SOMS)
That will enable the Division of Forensic Services (Client) to
- Manage and monitor the Corrections Based Operation (CBO) mental health services
- Meet legislative mandates for the evaluation and pre-release services of soon-to-be-released inmates with serious mental illness
- Decide which of these individuals should be hospitalized in an OMH facility, assigned to an Assisted Outpatient Treatment program, or provided with other reintegration/treatment services
- Retire the existing CNET application and ensure Client meets all its statutory required service obligations.
Daily Tasks will include but not limited to the following:
- Work closely with the project manager, ITS manager, technical team members and other project stakeholders to provide project leadership.
- Study the business and software application domains to understand the problem space and work with the project team to develop effective software solutions.
- Work as a liaison to software users and Subject Matter Experts to elicit, analyze, communicate, validate and verify the requirements for complex changes to current business processes, policies and information systems and for the development of new business processes, policies and information systems.
- Convey the requirements of the software users to the development team
- Create business requirements documents, context diagrams, business requirements document (BRD), system "as-is-and "to be-states, system specifications, use cases and workflow diagrams, report and screen mockups, swim lane diagrams, and prototypes.
- Provide development team with clearly articulated artifacts.
- Ensure that artifacts required by ITS governance process and Secure Systems Development Lifecycle (SSDLC) are created and support the project scope.
- Manage requirements through the life of the contract using a requirements management plan and traceability to ensure coverage between the source of each requirement and the test case(s) it will be tested by.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary